Old 08-12-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default My Conversation with Joe

Tristan wrote:
Munged perhaps but it does not take a computer savy individual to
figure out there is indeed a real email address there. Unlike others
like invalid.invalid.invalid or etc etc. I understanbd
fully why addresses are munged which is not the same as a totally fake
address or those that use anothers in the pretense of evading
discovery or retribution by those they disrupt. No one says it has
to be the persons isp email addy........just a bonba fide email where
they can be reached at., Its not every email program that
automatically posts street addresses and photos so what does it
matter, and at the same time it provides the opportunity to take a
offensive argument off line and out of the groups...unless of course a
person thrives on the attention and disruption.

Well this entirely true....I don't like to pretend I'm someone I'm
not....I hope that you will continue to have these sentiments as it goes
a long way to resolving the issues seen on rec.ponds and will certainly
be positive on any moderated group....

Gill