Old 08-12-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman[_1_] Gill Passman[_1_] is offline

Default ATTN: Koi Lo aka carol gulley

Köi-Lö wrote:

My dear, we've all been over this already and I AGREE. :-) I'm not
patronizing you, but these personal attacks and insults on myself, my
husband and other posters here are not on-topic pond messages. These are
not discussions, they're ATTACKS designed to cause more disruption,
suspicion, lack of trust at hatred here than already exists.

And so a moderated group will stop this....so back it 100% and stop
arguing against it with your other nyms...and I'm not stupid and nor are
others...your style of writing gives it away...just in the same way that
Roy's does...I know that you are doing this...OK it does give various
perspectives on the situation....but ask yourself what you really
want...and then stick to that tack with all of your IDs.....

If Jabbers wishes to keep a goldfish in a tank because living in an
inner city appartment (and I don't even have a clue whether he does or
not) stops him from having a pond and he has a question about
it....well then, Jabbers, please ask your questions....Jabbers moves
to the country and digs himself a pond he knows where to come to for
great advice....Jabbers only has an interest in disrupting on-topic
discussion on ponds and fish - then Jabbers knows where he can go
to....I guess that might be moderation on a fair level....content not
history or personality.....

I think it's already been said that no one cares - *IF* they keep their
messages reasonably ON-TOPIC. :-)

Yes, but is that acceptable to you??? If Jabbers, Roy or even Jan post
stuff contary to what you want to hear or believe....will you be able to
remain on a moderated group???? Do you in fact want a moderated group????

Gill