Old 08-12-2006, 09:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default killing a moptop robinia

In article , Chris wrote:

I cut a moptop robinia off about 6 inches above the ground a couple of
months ago. and of course it's now shooting like crazy, horrible thorny
things. Any ideas how I can kill it? Will applying roundup to the
shoots do anything?

Try attacking it at woody weed strength and you might get somewhere. It might
take years, though I did eventually kill an umbrella tree that way.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue