Old 08-12-2006, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Help with vandas

Dear EA, Sounds like a virus to me. Put the plant in a sealed plastic bag &
take it back. Wash your hands & the area where your plant was.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

EA wrote:
Hi everyone,

I need some help with my vandas. I bought a vanda at home depot and
within a week it had spots on its leaves that were concentric circles
and looked a bit like a target. The leaves started to turn brown and
began to fall off. I treated it with various fungicides and
nothing...now its spread to many of my other vandas. I'm getting
worried because nothing I do seems to work. Any suggestions would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EA