Old 09-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Weng Weng is offline
Registered User

Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchis
I couldn't resist and bought NO ID again from supermarket.
Can someone help me to identify if it's aphrodite or amabilis or
something else?
Hybids are far more commercially viable than species, so if you bought it in a supermarket, I would automatically think hybrid unless there is a statement to the contrary. Certainly, your plant does resemble a specie, but so does a whole load of unsucessful hybrids and throwbacks. Looking alike is not the same, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Weng