Old 09-12-2006, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna J Fortuna is offline

Default aphrodite or amabilis? Please help

"Weng" wrote in message
snip
Certainly, your plant does resemble a
specie, but so does a whole load of unsucessful hybrids and throwbacks.
Looking alike is not the same, I'm afraid. Sorry.

snip

Of course, just because something is a No ID hybrid Phal does _not_ have to
mean that it is unsuccessful and a throwback. If you like the looks of it,
and are pleased with your purchase, that's what should count for you. Some
of my favorite orchids are No ID hybrid Phals.

Joanna