Old 11-12-2006, 11:07 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default beginner question about planting beans in Sydney

"Jonno" wrote in message
Suggest you find that old italian, or a few young ens if you prefer them.
I actually planted some broad beans (outa season) I wonder how they will
go? Anyone know how they behave ?

afaik, hard to kill! but don't take my word for it.

i'm trying some soybeans out of the bag (eating soybeans). i just wanted to
see if they would come up. since they did, i might plant more for the
chooks!

it's a whole world of bean experiments out there!!!

kylie, whose bush beans are ******** this year. bloody weather.