Old 13-12-2006, 11:35 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_4_] Jonno[_4_] is offline

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here
http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:

LMAO....although he should be safe with a Newf.....as long as he's not
partial to pig's ears....or leather shoes, IIRC...

Heh, she's 12 now so she's past all that shoe chewing bizzo. Not the
slobber though, only I'm not sure if the slobber's from her or the old
man.

Our other old Newf (died 2 yrs ago) used to eat 'everything' including a
remote control once! (batteries = huge vet bill.) Now SHE was 'woman's
best friend' - she knew my (human) hubby was attached to that remote,
bless her. She didn't like the sports channel either.

Lol sounds like she was a real character I'd love a big dog again one
day....not til the kids are a bit bigger though...they're about bite sized
for a Newfie atm....