Old 13-12-2006, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Have any of you tried this product?

You have to negotiate with felines, but you need big guns to support your
position. Heavy duty squirt gun, filled with vinegar, allowed me to
negotiate a "treaty" ... They got one end of the shelf in question, I got
the rest of it. Kenni

wrote in message
g...
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:45:18 -0500 in
Diana Kulaga
wrote:
Interesting. I never did any research into DE. When we lived in Fort
Lauderdale, we used it for pool filtration.

Casper the Wonder Cat will not appreciate eating this, LOL! You know
cats -
"What have *they* done to my *food*?!? I must retrain my slaves at the
earliest convenience!".

I seem to have the exception to this rule.
One of the step kids rescued a little white (with grey dollop on forehead)
kitten that seems to be part beagle. She munches on everything
(With Catts, Dends, Paphs, Phrags and Oncids being the items we
want out of her diet...).

(How can you tell if a beagle has been dead two weeks? It finally
stops eating).
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up