Old 14-12-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Thanks for inviting me to join your group

I am kind of partial to Iris myself. Currently working at propagating
enough to go all around my one pond and take the place of the cat
tails. I played heck and finally won eradicating my cat tails and now
the Iris is slowly surounding the pond. Mainly Game Cocks and BLue
Louisana types, but I do have a fair amount of yellow as well.
On 13 Dec 2006 15:52:29 -0800, "Cathy" wrote:

I mostly grow bearded irises and daylilies, but enjoy anything garden
related. If you have websites or web photo albums for your garden, I'd
love for you to invite me to browse. Thanks, Cathy

http://cathysplants.googlepages.com

-------