Old 14-12-2006, 01:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Thanks for inviting me to join your group

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:46:46 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

snip
====================================
You have absolutely beautiful Irises. I have some of the same ones you
have. I started the collection about 20 years ago. We pick them up here
and there and even from the local Wal*Mart store. Iris thrive here in
Middle TN. :-)
--

Now how come te above post was to be expected? me too me too me too me
too

ZB....
Harrassing the USENET forever
Frugal ponding since 1995.