Old 15-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Vic Vic is offline
Registered User

Default Television research

I am looking for Britain's youngest Gardener (in a professional capacity) or allotment keeper as part of some research into a new Television programme.
Can anyone help me by putting me in contact with such a person? Or by suggesting ways of finding young gardeners or allotment keepers?
The programme is in its infancy at the moment but will be looking at Britain's youngest people in jobs associated with older people. I am ideally looking for teenagers.
Many thanks for any help.
Vic