Old 15-12-2006, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Television research

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Vic" wrote
I am looking for Britain's youngest Gardener (in a professional
capacity) or allotment keeper as part of some research into a new
Television programme.
Can anyone help me by putting me in contact with such a person? Or by
suggesting ways of finding young gardeners or allotment keepers?
The programme is in its infancy at the moment but will be looking at
Britain's youngest people in jobs associated with older people. I am
ideally looking for teenagers.
Many thanks for any help.

Sorry to be suspicious if this is a genuine request, but surely you
don't expect people to allow their youngsters to make contact with any
old unidentified stranger on a newgroup who says he's a tv researcher,
do you?!

There will be some silly enough!

Alan