Old 15-12-2006, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Television research - a most 'unconventional approach'

I have replied to Sacha offlist - for obvious reasons.

regards,

Keith

Perhaps this is an idea which has spun off from Monty Don's work with drug
addicts? But I agree that it's a strange way to go about things.
Wouldn't
it be more usual to approach either newsgroups or youth groups or schools,
or colleges with the name of the tv company and some form of ID to prove
bona fides?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk