Old 16-12-2006, 11:31 PM posted to aus.gardens
Potaroo Potaroo is offline

Default No friut Tomatoes

They are in sun probably get at least 8 hours. I had suspected it may have
been a potash (is it the same as potassium?) problem.
I remember when living in werribee yonks ago; i had a huge groundcover
Grevillea, all leaf. I dusted it with wood ash from our Coonara and a month
later it was flowering after 2 years.
Cheers, thank all.

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:30:20 +1100, "Potaroo"

wrote:

I have tomato bushes about waist high, filled out and no flowers and
consqyently no fruit.
What am I doing wrong? Or are these smart enough not ot be eaten ;-)
Cheers, from the Haekesbury region.

Are they in the full sun?