Old 18-12-2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default RPM moderation techniques; PGP will not stop nut cases and flame wars

I didn't quote anything. As one of the proponents and a potential
moderator of rec.ponds.moderated, I would like to say that I don't care at
all *who* started it. My only concern is to have a fairly sane place to
discuss ponds. I don't speak for anyone else but I doubt any of the other
proposed moderators would disagree much.

--
Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand.