Old 21-12-2006, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Test

wrote:
well, i saw one of those dyed poinsettias the other day--it looked
*diseased*-! ick!

there. does that help??

--j_a

Yes it does, a little.
You know, those artificially colored poinsettias were mentioned here
last week. I don't get to Lowes very often (3 hour round trip) but I
went shopping last Friday and I needed to look for something in Lowes.
There they were. Only a few next to a larger group of normal ones. The
ones they had were sort of lavender with glitter. The normal ones looked
so much nicer.

Steve