Old 21-12-2006, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Cleary's 3336, again.......

One more question for you folks who use this product. We used it to spray
this week, once the rain stopped around here. When I checked the level of
product in our spray bottle (hose end type) I didn't see much of a
reduction. No way was enough product getting through.

3336 is *very* thick, the consistency of milk of magnesia or condensed milk,
and it appears that this type of applicator won't work well with it. So, my
question: is there a problem with thinning the 3336 by half with water and
then doubling the dosage? More to the point, will it work? How well does
this product mix?

I can't see myself filling and refilling a one gallon pump sprayer enough
times to saturate over 250 plants. Hints?

Diana