Old 22-12-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Cleary's 3336, again.......

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Thanks for responding, Pat, as usual. I imagine the hose end device is less
accurate than an actual measure, but when you're doing a drench for all
these plants, isn't it unwieldy to use a gallon pump? I'd be refilling it

Does your gallon sprayer have a hose and spray wand or is the spray
nozzle attached to the top of the tank? If you have a hose, I think you
should try a batch in your sprayer anyway. I have nearly as many plants
as you, and I spray them with Cleary's in the summer (outside). I use a
3 gallon pump up sprayer which I usually only fill to about 2 gallons.
Two gallons pretty much covers everything. I tend to thoroughly spray
the plants that have a history of fungus problems. The others get
sprayed, but I don't take much care about covering every surface.

Steve