Old 22-12-2006, 01:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default So tell me Gail do you speak for everyone

SInce you stated why does everyone "hate" me....I suppose you must
have taken a poll and are the spokesman? I do not know where yur poll
was taken or what it contained, but I for one would not put any faith
in your assumption.....afterall your just a looney old bitch with a
big attitute . Perhaps you better take a recount and this time expand
it beyond the scope of the inner circle of mods!

Its only the USENET get the **** over it! And your opinion and
assumption means as much to me as a ****ing dog turd on the road.

-------