Old 22-12-2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran[_2_] Gail Futoran[_2_] is offline

Default So tell me Gail do you speak for everyone

"Tristan" wrote in message
SInce you stated why does everyone "hate" me....

[snip]

For anyone who can read plain English, the
following is what I wrote in the thread Blocking
Senders and what Tristan is misrepresenting in
his statement above:

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
[snip]

I honesty do not understand why you are so
determined to make other people hate you so
much they will cease reading your posts - of
any kind. It is a deep mystery to me.

Gail