Old 22-12-2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default So tell me Gail do you speak for everyone

I see you also suffer from the propensity to have to point things out
to others like they are so ****ing inferior to you so you have that
urge like Phyliss and Jim to and above all CArol Gulley...to point and
explain. Your all ****ing losers. Now if we can just determine who is
the center of attention in this circle jerk of moderators it may prove
interesting., I have a feeling your the center of attention Gail
followed by Jim of course.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:16:19 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
SInce you stated why does everyone "hate" me....
[snip]

For anyone who can read plain English, the
following is what I wrote in the thread Blocking
Senders and what Tristan is misrepresenting in
his statement above:

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
[snip]

I honesty do not understand why you are so
determined to make other people hate you so
much they will cease reading your posts - of
any kind. It is a deep mystery to me.

Gail

-------