Old 28-12-2006, 05:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default An example of a poster's "advertisement"

Derek Broughton wrote:
wrote:

"poster" poster wrote:
I have a 99-year old book "Tthe Chess Player's Compendium" by William
Cook concentrating on openings given to me some years ago by my
great-aunt.
[ . . . ]

I would not consider this "advertising" in the true sense of the word,
and consider it an acceptable post. I 'd be interested in the opinions
of others.

I'm not sure I'd approve it on a ponding newsgroup :-) If it was a 99
year old book on koi-keeping, I'd approve it in a second.

Heh heh! I should have been clearer. SBD ;-)

~Semper Fi~