Old 24-03-2003, 02:44 PM
gary

Default Garden Catalog Feedback?

Try hhp://www.qnet.com/`johnsonj/ Cindy Johnsons catalog of catalogs.

Gary

"Karen Fletcher" wrote in message
Warren wrote:
: RRWINTE wrote:
: I remember getting a website from this newsgroup that had a list of
: many
: gardening catalog companies. For any of these businesses, people were
: able to
: add their comments regarding their experiences with these companies.
: It was
: helpful in avoiding getting 'burned' through mail order.
:
: Unfortunately my hard disk crashed and I lost the location of the
: website.
: Does anyone here know that information?

: Could this be the site you're looking for?
: http://plantsbymail.net/

Garden Watchdog: http://www.gardenwatchdog.com/

Cheers!

-- Karen

The Garden Gate http://garden-gate.prairienet.org
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
^and cats -- Cicero
On the Web since 1994 Forbes Best of Web 2002