Old 24-03-2003, 02:56 PM
The Cook

Default Last Seasons Seeds

"Rob Reali" wrote:

We have a ton of seeds left over from last season. They have been kept dry
and in good conditions, and I was wondering if I can use them again or if I
should scrap them and buy all new seeds??

I have never kept my seeds anywhere particular. The envelopes just
sit in a shoe box on a closet shelf. I get good germination. If I
have any seed left after 3 or 4 years, I will dump them and start
over. I now tend to keep them in a plastic 3 1/2" diskette box. Just
the right size for seed envelopes.

--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.