Old 29-12-2006, 03:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Duck - Here comes Round 2

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:31:20 -0500 in Steve wrote:

Steve ... who's only contact with a snow shovel this season was to carry
it from the garage and place it near the front door, just in case.

I keep touching a snow shovel this winter. But that's because
I'm in the midst of moving and the wife won't let me go ahead and
take it to the new house yet. So it remains perpetually in the way
in the garage.

(Not that it matters much... 1" of the nasty white stuff completely
stopped traffic a couple years ago).
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up