Old 29-12-2006, 10:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Out of the ashes..............

I hate to be the bearer of bad news there Kathy30, but I do not think
there is one individual that really gives a rats ass about your little
speal and post you made. My response to your post (posts sent to me
from those that know what went on ) are now over 49 in count yet there
is 82 views of that posts without nary a darn response to your post. I
assume its safe to beleive they do not give a rats ass.......too bad.
I sort of think it was the copy pastes I made from you and some others
here in regards to the "real" web based forums, that more or less
stated that you and a lot of others did not care for those web based
forums so you all more or less cut your own throats in trying to get
folks to feel sorry and take your views......

Hope you all can do better with a moderated forum than you can at
public relations in a web based GUI forum, as you all suck at that!

I even have a post or two that Roark and a few others PM'd me, ya
wanna see em, probably not!

-------