Old 24-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Plant Registration Errors

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Rob & Sue,

Thinking about the descriptions you wrote of your processes, one thing that
jumps out at me is that we are in dire need of a larger cadre of registrars,
and also need to get more training for those who do it. At a recent
committee meeting someone suggested talking to AOS (headquarters is very
near us here) to see if they'd do a class for a group from all four of our
local societies.

I guess they would be familiar with your local system... What I
would suggest is volunteering to assist with registration for a show in
your area which you feel is particularly well run. See what their
system is, and steal it. They won't mind. Heck, if you are ever up in
Michigan, you can help me some time.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit