Old 01-01-2007, 01:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] rons515@localnet.com is offline

Default ***All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info*** -please read inside

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:24:21 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
P.S. Some of our resident trolls may respond to this message. If
so, please disregard them. The new group will be friendly and
on-topic, with no flames, attacks, etc.

==================
Someone with time on their hands can go back and look for the e-mail
addresses of past rec.ponders. They can then send them an e-mail asking for
support. Everyone still lurking here has probably already responded and
gave their support.

The "Attn" post is written primarily for new persons who may drift in
or be visiting for the first time. (Although I realize that this is a
very slow time of the year.)
I have chosen to post it every 3-4 days because some news
providers only keep messages for 3-4 days.
Of course, the better news providers, like supernews, keeps text
messages for 2-3 years.

I did this after scanning the newsgroup back 2 years and seeing
quite a few new persons come in, take one look at the mess, post a
message of frustration, and then leave. If any new person does drop
in during the next couple weeks, I want to be sure they will see at
least one copy of my message. Hopefully it will encourage them to
"stick around" until rpm is running.

ron