Old 01-01-2007, 05:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default ***All Persons Looking for Pond Help or Info*** -please read inside

wrote in message
I did this after scanning the newsgroup back 2 years and seeing
quite a few new persons come in, take one look at the mess, post a
message of frustration, and then leave. If any new person does drop
in during the next couple weeks, I want to be sure they will see at
least one copy of my message. Hopefully it will encourage them to
"stick around" until rpm is running.

Excellent idea. Also, I'm sure when the Big8 sees what's going on here on
rec.ponds they'll realize this group is totally unusable. We'll get the
moderated group. A post like yours can be posted here constantly so all
newbies can be directed to the moderated group and not have to put up with
the abuse they'll get here.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.