Old 02-01-2007, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Thank you everybody!

Tulpa wrote:

We are in the middle of (an admittedly, very warm) winter. And the
whole process has slowed down but I am still unable to envisage filling
it before next summer! It just keeps rotting and dropping!

Well done Richard, as the level is dropping it shows that it is doing
exactly what you want it to. Unlike one of my green daleks, it is
still full and has not dropped at all. It's entirely my fault, I had
some lawn taken up and the entire lot went into the dalek. I have a
solution which will keep my husband busy when we get home to England -
although he may find it a bit cold nipping out there at night!

Judith Lea - at home in France