Old 02-01-2007, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Thank you everybody!

judith lea writes

Tulpa wrote:

We are in the middle of (an admittedly, very warm) winter. And the
whole process has slowed down but I am still unable to envisage filling
it before next summer! It just keeps rotting and dropping!

Well done Richard, as the level is dropping it shows that it is doing
exactly what you want it to. Unlike one of my green daleks, it is
still full and has not dropped at all. It's entirely my fault, I had
some lawn taken up and the entire lot went into the dalek.

That's got a high soil content - you wouldn't expect it to drop very
much, if at all. But I'd have left it in a heap rather than waste
valuable dalek space on something that will rot down very nicely just in
a heap on its own.
--
Kay