Old 03-01-2007, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith lea judith lea is offline

Default Thank you everybody!

K wrote:

That's got a high soil content - you wouldn't expect it to drop very
much, if at all. But I'd have left it in a heap rather than waste
valuable dalek space on something that will rot down very nicely just in
a heap on its own.
--
Kay

I have a huge heap that didn't go into the daleks, the gardener piled
it, wall like and told me it would rot down. I now have a grass wall -
Edward will soon be taking trips to the daleks and the grass wall!