Old 24-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Harry Muscle

Default Compresses CO2 not PH monitored?

Does anyone out there have a setup where they use compressed CO2 instead of
DIY stuff but still inject it without any sort of automated PH sensor to
control everything? I like the idea of adding the CO2 to my tank but I
don't like the DIY way, however, I don't like the fully automated way either
(cost and PH sensor maintance), so I tought I would do it like the DIY guys
do it (simply control it via a needle valve, correct?) and use a compressed
CO2 tank. Anybody try this, does it work ok in practice? Looking for
feedback on the idea.

Thanks,
Harry