Old 03-01-2007, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default more Regal Pelargoniums

Hi

I took some cuttings of old, (outdoor) pelargonium plants back in late
October and the re-potted, 'cuttings' / plants are a healthy ten inches
tall - with the floweres pinched out as buds and the top stopped.

They are kept in the greeenhouse (unheated).

Had I known the cuttings were going to go so well I would have taken more
cuttings.

I am now tempted to take cuttings from the 'cuttings' - to make even more
new plants for 2007, as the new plants are growing so big already.

Could this damage the new plants (provided they don't get frosted).

Would this be wise?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Keith