Old 03-01-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Cattleya Questions - Kathy

wrote in message
g...
On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:10:04 -0800 in
K Barrett
wrote:
It was one thing after another. Starting with the name 'Wundergrow'
having
been trademarked by Beall many years ago, so he had to change to Jerry's
Grow, then the whole labelling nonsense and the sending fertilizer thru
the
mail problems etc (post Tim McVeigh, IIRC). He just got sick of it - oh
yeah the county made him rent space instead of working out od his house,
and
then a lot of beurocratic crapola. Just like being nibbled to death by
ducks.

Ob B5....

Londo Mollari: But this this, this, this is like being nibbled to death
by, uh Pah! What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill,
webbed feet go "quack".
Vir Cotto: Cats.
Londo Mollari: Cats! I'm being nibbled to death by cats.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Londo_Mollari

and wasn't Vir played by Billy Mumy?

My broinlaw made some of B5's special effects programming - IIRC it was
called Lightwave. Have no idea what he's into now since my sister and I
aren't speaking (its a long story). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightwave

Small World,

K Barrett