Old 03-01-2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Cattleya Questions - Kathy

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:43:56 -0800 in K Barrett wrote:
wrote in message
Ob B5....

Londo Mollari: But this this, this, this is like being nibbled to death
by, uh Pah! What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill,
webbed feet go "quack".
Vir Cotto: Cats.
Londo Mollari: Cats! I'm being nibbled to death by cats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Londo_Mollari

and wasn't Vir played by Billy Mumy?

Vir was played by Stephen Furst (Animal House's "Flounder")
Young Will Robinson played Lennier...

My broinlaw made some of B5's special effects programming - IIRC it was
called Lightwave. Have no idea what he's into now since my sister and I
aren't speaking (its a long story). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightwave

Small World,

I found small world syndrome entirely too weird the day I caught a support
call from Ward Christensen.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up