Old 05-01-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default rpm

On 4 Jan 2007 18:12:50 -0800, "Lieken" wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

brevity snips

Ron Schompert wrote:
REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
Over the last few evenings, I've tried to read as much of the responses to
the RFD as I can.
I do not support any kind of suspension for originators of rejected posts.

I don't support suspension either unless the person is an obvious troll
using their fish or pond as an excuse to get to their "targets" or victims.
That includes anyone who posts 2 lines about their pond and then launches
into a tirade against [fill in target's name].

Why Carol you describe yourself perfectly.

That statement sure does fit Carol aka Zebulon doesn't it?

-------