Old 05-01-2007, 05:36 AM posted to rec.ponds
. . is offline

Default rpm

"~Roy "Tristan" Hauer"
"Tristan" wrote in message

Funny thing that you mentioned the usenet ab(user) tool Hipcrime. I
have a copy of hipcrime for some time now and never installed it as I
liked the way Agent worked. I just may have togo and install that dll
library and hipcrime and see exactly what it can do. I remember
something about yur able to make groups as well as delete groups, but
I may be wrong on that aspect, but I do rememeber its good for
manipulating posts......but back then I had no need, now I have a
mission so perhaps now there is a need......

Thanks for jogging my memory with the name hipcrime. I knew I seen it
somewhere around my software here, and totlaly forgot it.
Just Roy