Old 24-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Shiva

Default Dame de coeur- almost totally OT

JimS. wrote:

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip. It's from a Canadian comedy show called
"This Hour Has 22 Minutes", and it's hilarious. (requires RealPlayer)

Jim--

Although I think I must have Real Player, the link you provided above
won't work for me. My music-playing softward comes up, and I never do get
the site you're talking about. Something about the way I have tasks
assigned no doubt.