Old 24-03-2003, 06:32 AM
JimS.

Default Dame de coeur- almost totally OT

"Shiva" wrote in message
Nonsense! You have nothing to apologize for. I reacted much the same as
you did to the statement that "this is an English speaking newsgroup."

edit

I'd love to have lots of International participation, as would most

others here. ....

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip. It's from a Canadian comedy show called
"This Hour Has 22 Minutes", and it's hilarious. (requires RealPlayer)
http://www.22minutes.com/realwrapper...apology_256.rm Note- you
may find this offensive, in which case... oh well, it sucks to be you!
Ha-ha!

JimS.
Seattle

Old 24-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Shiva

JimS. wrote:

Yeah, more international participation!! ..... and just to kick it off
(he said, *wink*wink*), here's a TOTALLY off-topic and most certainly
inflammatory little video clip. It's from a Canadian comedy show called
"This Hour Has 22 Minutes", and it's hilarious. (requires RealPlayer)

Jim--

Although I think I must have Real Player, the link you provided above
won't work for me. My music-playing softward comes up, and I never do get
the site you're talking about. Something about the way I have tasks
assigned no doubt.