Old 06-01-2007, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What are they?

In message , Sacha
writes
On 6/1/07 14:29, in article ,
"Rooster" wrote:

Have been trying to identify a trailing plant with white flowers just less
than 1 inch across which are seen probably for 6 weeks or so from March
onwards in the UK. Can anyone tell me what they are? My neighbours have them
but of course they don't know either. Hopefully an easy one for somebody to
answer.

One of the larger flowered Bacopas? Though IME, they go on for longer than
6 weeks. Vinca?

I'll add a 3rd vote for Vinca (Vinca minor 'Alba'?)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley