Old 18-02-2003, 05:27 AM
Cereoid+10

Default How can robins live with snow on the ground?

Yeah, they should file a formal complaint with the state!!!

Guess what? Robins are birds and they can fly to different places in search
of food!!! They have been around for thousands of years and can figure out
what to do all by themselves!!! There isn't 6" of snow everywhere, little
Wobby. Think about it.

The Wobulator wrote in message
I always thought that a robins diet consisted of insects. Imagine my
surprise of seeing a robin yesterday in Dayton, OH with 6'' of snow on
the ground! I can see if it snowed one day and melted a few days
later, but there has been consistently an inch or so of snow on the
ground since December. The temps here have been in the 20's or colder.
I'm originally from Minnesota where there are no robins to be seen
from October through April.
The Wobulator

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*