Old 10-01-2007, 12:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Question on pictures on abpo...

I think, to answer your question, it would be best to restrict your pictures
here to orchids. That's what this group is about. If you would like to
publish your other photos, which may be equally nice and desireable, I think
it would be better to putthem in a more appropriate venue such as
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
Gary

wrote in message
g...
I just got back from my honeymoon at the Biltmore and took a few pictures.
The bulk of the pictures were taken inside the conservatory and of
the orchids in the tapestry room (oops). However, there are also
a pile of pictures of things other than plants.
Before I unleash the bolus on abpo, I'd like to hear if anyone would
prefer for the non-plant pictures be excluded.

Thanks.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up