Old 10-01-2007, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Thank you everybody!

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Amethyst Deceiver
writes

I keep wine corks as "crocks" for my pots. I will try and remember
that avocado stones work too! Hmm. Will lychee stones also work, do
you think?

I have never used wine corks and we drink wine, so thanks for that. I
shall give it a go. I used to use pieces of polystyrene but they
flake off when you are breaking them up, so I gave up on that one.

If you get things that have been packaged in polystyrene 'peanuts'
they're good, too!
--
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford