Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default WHY REEF ???

And this statement coming from the one that is responsible fpr all
that freaking mess in the reef group.Zebulon aka Carol gulley herself.

Carol Gulley aka Zebulon, Nonia, and allthose other names yu all in
reefs group have been seeing latey is no one other thanCarol and her
army of sock puppets.........and her forged posts usimng hipcrime
software.......

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:07:04 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"TheRock" wrote in message
WHY DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO RUIN THE REEF NEWS GROUP ?
IT'S GETTING OLD. IT SEEMS HOPELESS BUT I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO STOP.
IT WAS A GREAT GROUP UNTIL THIS CAROL / TRISTAN THING SPILLED OVER.
NONE OF US EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
NOR DO WE EVEN CARE, WE JUST WANT THE NON REEF CONVERSATIONS TO END.
THIS IS SILLY.

I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH BUT PERHAPS YOU WILL CONSIDER IT.
MAYBE TRADE EMAILS AND YOU CAN FIGHT IT OUT THERE EH ?

CHRIS
Use your killfile. It's the only sane thing to do. Look at what's going on
on our group. It's been destroyed. My killfile, not the best in OE6 does
get rid of much of it.

-------