Old 11-01-2007, 02:45 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default WHY REEF ???

WHY DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO RUIN THE REEF NEWS GROUP ?
IT'S GETTING OLD. IT SEEMS HOPELESS BUT I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO STOP.
IT WAS A GREAT GROUP UNTIL THIS CAROL / TRISTAN THING SPILLED OVER.
NONE OF US EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
NOR DO WE EVEN CARE, WE JUST WANT THE NON REEF CONVERSATIONS TO END.
THIS IS SILLY.

I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH BUT PERHAPS YOU WILL CONSIDER IT.
MAYBE TRADE EMAILS AND YOU CAN FIGHT IT OUT THERE EH ?

CHRIS

Old 11-01-2007, 02:50 AM posted to rec.ponds

"TheRock" wrote:

IT SEEMS HOPELESS BUT I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO STOP.

Your caps lock is broken.

The urination competition has been going on for some time. Killfile the
participants and their sock puppets and all will be well.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:52 AM posted to rec.ponds

HA ! NO...OOPS !
Is this better : )

I just didn't have the energy to go back and re-type.
I'm a 6 finger typer.

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"TheRock" wrote:

IT SEEMS HOPELESS BUT I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO STOP.

Your caps lock is broken.

The urination competition has been going on for some time. Killfile the
participants and their sock puppets and all will be well.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Old 11-01-2007, 03:10 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:52:27 GMT, "TheRock" wrote:

HA ! NO...OOPS !
Is this better : )

Use your killfilter or do what we in Rec.ponds were forced to do,
(hopefully) create a moderated group to keep the crap out. ~ jan

Old 11-01-2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:29:49 GMT, "TheRock" wrote:

How do you go about creating a moderated newsgroup ?

Start reading News.Groups.Proposals, the moderators of that group are the
folks who can steer you in the right direction. You'll see the progress
rec.ponds is making on its venture into moderation. ~ jan
Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.ponds

"TheRock" wrote in message
WHY DO YOU ALL FEEL THE NEED TO RUIN THE REEF NEWS GROUP ?
IT'S GETTING OLD. IT SEEMS HOPELESS BUT I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO STOP.
IT WAS A GREAT GROUP UNTIL THIS CAROL / TRISTAN THING SPILLED OVER.
NONE OF US EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
NOR DO WE EVEN CARE, WE JUST WANT THE NON REEF CONVERSATIONS TO END.
THIS IS SILLY.

I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH BUT PERHAPS YOU WILL CONSIDER IT.
MAYBE TRADE EMAILS AND YOU CAN FIGHT IT OUT THERE EH ?

CHRIS

========================
Use your killfile. It's the only sane thing to do. Look at what's going on
on our group. It's been destroyed. My killfile, not the best in OE6 does
get rid of much of it.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:14 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

Look at what's going on
on our group. It's been destroyed.

My group is just fine, though the signal:noise isn't the best.
Sorry about yours.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

And this statement coming from the one that is responsible fpr all
that freaking mess in the reef group.Zebulon aka Carol gulley herself.

Carol Gulley aka Zebulon, Nonia, and allthose other names yu all in
reefs group have been seeing latey is no one other thanCarol and her
army of sock puppets.........and her forged posts usimng hipcrime
software.......

-------