Old 11-01-2007, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Sigh......

Broadback wrote:
I bet wind and rain like this is common in the North of the UK, but only
gets noticed (like snow) when it affects soft Southerners! ;-)

) Oh yes and there's nothing you can do about it so I try to enjoy
it. It's bracing and make a nice change to the warmish, wettish, fetid
weather we've been having. And today, I levitated! I was taken up by
the wind forward to about 1m. At one point I couldn't make a corner and
once I managed to put my back against the wall, my legs kept being
flunged side ways. I laughed ))

Mary Poppins in the windy city.