Old 24-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Scott Davidson

Default Aged Horse Manure Avail for the taking

In article , "Tim B" writes:
Fax me some. I'm completely sure that poopie can be transmitted via fax as
I get a lot of it every day.

Fax? Take a look at your email inbox lately?

"Sheila" wrote in message
. com...
I have approx 35 + yards of aged manure
Free for the taking
I am located in Salsibury, MA
you must be able to pick up and load it yourself.

Thank You

Sheila

Thanks, but got plenty of free horse manure from our horse. Well, it is free,
the upkeep of the horse makes it worth its wait in gold.

Seriously, folks, if you are interested look up stables in your area. Each no doubt
has a massive pile they'd love for you to reduce. Having it trucked away costs money.

Scott