Old 16-01-2007, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default Million Bells Calibrachoa Seeds

Kentucky wrote:
Have collected 20 seeds or so from my million bell baskets.
Does anyone know if they might be viable ?
I enjoy propagating plants from seed and the "duke's mixture" in color
and size when I plant them out.
Having abnormally warm winter here in Kentucky. Some million bell
baskets still showning green.
They usually freeze out in late Oct early Nov.
I have read the forum discussions and expect I may still be able to
take some cuttings for rooting as well.

Being in the UK, hence uk.rec.gardening, i've no experience of million bell
baskets (perhaps a latin name would help..), duke's mixture, what "freeze
out" means or what normal weather would be like in kentucky.

Perhaps you could ask in a ng set up for you colonial types ;o)

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

"That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd
time!"

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA